FEP Party and Greek Helsinki Human Rights Monitor’s is Organising a Joint Event in Athens 08.12.2016-11:02
The Friendship Equality Peace (FEP) Party and the Greek Helsinki Human Rights Monitor is organising a joint event in Athens.
The event, organised for ‘10th December World Human Rights Day’ will discuss in detail national minorities in Greece and recommendations of international organisations regarding minority rights.
The event to be held in Athens will be held on Monday 12th December 2016.
‘National Minorities in Greece and Recommendations of International Organisations’
Topic: A round table meeting for the occasion of World Human Rights Day about ‘National Minorities in Greece and Recommendations of International Organisations’
Date: 12th December 2016
Time: 13: 00 – 16: 00
Address: Akadimias 20 P.K 10671 Athens (Ακαδημίας 20) ΕΣΗΕΑ Journalists’ Union of Athens – 3rd floor
- Moderator: Nafsika Papanikolatu ( Minority Rights Group Representative Greece - ΕΟΔΜ
- Panayote Dimitras (Greek Helsinki Monitor Spokesman (GHM) ‘ Recommendations of International Organisations for Ethnic Minorities in Greece’
- Mustafa Ali Çavuş (Friendship Equality Peace Party (DEB-ΚΙΕΦ) President) and
- Ozan Ahmetoğlu (Friendship Equality Peace Party (DEB-ΚΙΕΦ) Vice - President) ‘Updating the FEP Party’s manifesto, European do you hear us? Greece do you hear us?
- Ahmet Kara (Western Thrace Minority University Graduates Association, FEP Party Acting President and legal representative of cases of three minority organisations at the ECHR) ECHR: Litigations and decisions of minority organisations’
Government representatives and MPs from which a response is being awaited either to attend the event or in writing.
* (Ministry of Justice – Transparency and Human Rights Secretary General)
* Maria Yannakaki(Transparency and Human Rights Secretary General)
* Anneta Kavvadia: (Greek Delegation President and Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly Vice President)
* Dora Bakoyanni: (Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly, Member of the Political Affairs and Democracy Committee)
* Ayhan Karayusuf: (Greek Parliament Head of Youth and Human Rights, Equality and Special Standing Committee)
* Hara Kefalidou: (Greek Parliament Secretary of Youth and Human Rights, Equality and Special Standing Committee)
* Yannis Gkiokas: (Youth and Human Rights, Equality and Special Standing Committee Member)
* Theodora Megalooikonomou: (Youth and Human Rights, Equality and Special Standing Committee Member)
* Mustafa Mustafa: (Rhodope Province MP)
* Hüseyin Zeybek: (Xanthi Province MP)
* İlhan Ahmet: (Rhodope Province MP )